To host classroom training, and to comply with Nevada State requirements such as Emergency Directive 024, the Nevada LTAP is implementing these requirements for participants and instructors:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Participants and instructors must practice social distancing. Seating will be arranged at least 6 feet apart and the instructor will remain 6 feet from participants while presenting.
- Group activities, if needed, will be facilitated with social distancing requirements.
- Pre-printed materials will be available but participants are encouraged to print their own copy ahead of the class. A PDF of the materials will be provided to participants one week ahead of the class to allow those who want to print their own materials possible.
- No beverage or food service is provided during the training.
- Breaks will be staggered so participants can leave/enter the training room in small numbers to use the facilities.
- Participants will be encouraged not to congregate in shared spaces.