Helping Nevada Agencies and Businesses Effectively Manage Transportation Issues
Nevada LTAP provides training for the transportation workforce by delivering the most current concepts and technical assistance available.
- On-site training
- Video library
- Road Scholar Program
You and your employees can benefit from the exchange of ideas from experts and your peers. Please contact us for information about future LTAP classes.
We at Nevada LTAP serve local Nevada agencies by:
- Creating workshops and other training through our Road Scholar program to help you effectively manage your local transportation programs
- Providing information services to find the references and resources you need to serve your local constituents.
- Offering direct technical assistance for dealing with their specific transportation challenges.
- Holding special training in transportation issues such as infrastructure management, road surface management, innovative contracting, etc.
- Offering a free library of publications, videos and other products for local Nevada agencies.
- Working with local Nevada and national agencies directly and with our advisory board to better meet your needs.
- Distributing a quarterly enewsletter and periodic technical alert bulletins with informative, relevant material and upcoming workshops. Sign up to receive the e-newsletter and alerts.
About Nevada LTAP
Established in 1988 in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration and the Nevada Department of Transportation, Nevada LTAP bridges the gap between research and practice. We are committed to serving local agencies, NDOT, FHWA, and the transportation industry through:
- Technology Transfer
- Technical Assistance
- Training and Workforce Development
- Information Services
- Assisting with all other Transportation Needs
Our workshops focus on:
- Workforce Development
- Infrastructure Management
- Organizational Excellence
NVLTAP offers direct technical assistance for dealing with specific transportation challenges. Our classes provide special training in transportation issues such as infrastructure management, road surface management, innovative contracting, etc.