To host classroom training, and to comply with Nevada State requirements such as Emergency Directive 045, the Nevada LTAP is implementing these requirements for participants and instructors:
- Participants must wear a mask while in the classroom and practice social distancing. Seating will be arranged at least 6 feet apart.
- Vaccinated instructors do not need to wear masks but must practice social distancing. The instructor will remain 6 feet from participants while presenting.
- Group activities, if needed, will be facilitated with social distancing requirements.
- Pre-printed materials will be available but participants are encouraged to print their own copy ahead of the class. A PDF of the materials will be provided to participants one week ahead of the class to allow those who want to print their own materials possible.
- No beverage or food service is provided during the training.
- Breaks will be staggered so participants can leave/enter the training room in small numbers to use the facilities.
- Participants will be encouraged not to congregate in shared spaces.
Participants who fail to comply with these requirements will be asked to leave the class. Registration fees will not be refunded. If an instructor fails to comply with these guidelines, please report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.