The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) finalized an agreement for a project that provides local transportation practitioners access to the AASHTO TC3 (Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council) library. Access to the training advances the mission of FHWA’s Center for Local Aid Support (CLAS) of providing training and technical assistance to local government transportation practitioners through Local Technical Assistance Programs (LTAP Centers).
Local practitioners everywhere will have access to 120 training modules in construction, maintenance and materials – online, anytime. AASHTO’s goal with TC3 is to create and maintain a fully optimized curriculum to respond to the changing needs of the transportation technical workforce. Courses provided by TC3 are developed through a collaboration of national best practices and a network of knowledgeable subject matter experts.
• Select Register. Then you must enter your agency email address.
• After registration is complete, you will have unlimited access to the curriculum.
• To browse and gain access to the TC3 course offerings, go to https://tc3.transportation.org/
• Use promotion code: D5X3-B3D9-52CB-4XCX
• For additional help, watch this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/NcFONY2R78s