Road Profile Users’ Group Webinar Series – Day 3
October 13 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
Instead of its annual conference, The RPUG steering committee is excited to announce that they will be coordinating a series of webinars to serve as a forum for the exchange of information between end users, data collectors, vendors, construction and design engineers and researchers who have an interest in road profiles, road roughness/smoothness, pavement surface textures/friction, tire-pavement noise and safety-related topics. Contact the RPUG with any questions.
Registration is FREE but limited to the first 1000 participants and a separate registration must be completed for each daily webinar.
- 101 Classes for Road Profiling and Tire/Pavement Friction & Grip – Tuesday September 15, 8–11 AM PDT: Registration
- 101 Classes for Tire-Pavement Noise, Splash / Spray / Hydroplaning, and Vehicle Rolling Resistance – Wednesday, September 16, 8–11 AM PDT: Registration
- Profile Sessions I & II – Tuesday, October 13, 8–11 AM PDT: Registration
- 3D Distress & DQMP-HPMS – Wednesday, October 14, 8–11 AM PDT: Registration
- Profile Session III & Friction / Hydroplaning / Macrotexture –Thursday, October 15, 8–11 AM PDT: Registration
View a more detailed agenda here.
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be offered through Michigan State University to registered participants needing professional development hours.