Pavement Markings Training Series: Course B – Selecting the Right Materials and Preparing to Apply Pavement Markings
July 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
This course is divided into 3 stand-alone modules. You may choose to attend just one or all three.
Course B: Selecting the Right Materials and Preparing to Apply Pavement Markings
Topics: How to select the right materials; Pre-application inspections; Removing old markings; Preparing for traffic control; Pavement Marking Management programs
- Locate and apply pavement marking specifications and standards within a variety of local, state, and federal documents.
- State the criteria for selecting a pavement marking material.
- List important pre-application procedures for five common marking materials.
- Describe removal practices for older pavement markings.
- Compile a pre-application inspection checklist.
- Identify traffic control procedures and enhancements suited to striping projects.
- Explain the importance of a pavement marking management system.
Click here for more information.