New Mexico LTAP: Engineering Economic Analysis
October 11, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am| Free
Why take a course on Engineering Economic Analysis? At NM-LTAP, we recognize resources are always limited, but you need to know how to make the most of them. This Engineering Economic Analysis series will help you use your limited resources to make decisions with fiscal impacts.
In this class, you will learn how to appraise the economic viability of an option, defend your engineering recommendations, and establish priorities for your resources. Not only will you learn to make decisions on current activities, you can also defend proposed solutions that affect future activities.
In this session you will learn:
- Review Cash Flow Diagrams
- Explain Compound Interest
- Compare and Calculate Nominal and Effective Interest Rates
- Calculate Compound Amount and Present Worth Cash Flows
- Explain Equivalence of Cash Flows