APWA Southern Nevada Presents Public Works Directors Roundtable Webex (Covid-19 Edition)
May 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free
Topic: COVID-19 Impacts and Projections for Southern Nevada Public Works Departments
How has COVID-19 impacted our local economy and local entities with regards to design and construction? How will these impacts affect future funding projections? What are some lessons learned from remote working or social distancing in the office and jobsite?
All these and other topics will be discussed by public works directors and agency managers on a Webex hosted by APWA Nevada in lieu of our regular May luncheon at Fogo de Chao. The following directors and managers will be joining the discussion:
- Denis Cederburg – Clark County
- Ed McGuire – City of Henderson
- Mike Janssen – City of Las Vegas
- Keegan Littrell – City of Boulder City
- Travis Anderson – City of Mesquite
- Steve Parrish – Clark County Regional Flood Control
- Kristina Swallow – Nevada Department of Transportation
- John Peñuelas – Regional Transportation Commission
If time allows, there will be a question period at the end of the discussion. Or if you prefer, you can email any questions for the panelists in advance to Dianne Ocon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting number (access code): 479 856 292 Meeting password: uAPwS6KmV84
To join by phone, call 1-844-740-1264