A special offer from Todd Morrison, P.E. of www.highway-hero.com
As a special thank you for being a Highway Hero, we are offering our most popular online workshop, Work Zone Traffic Control, at an 80% discount during the month of August to Nevada LTAP.
The regular price of $149 has been reduced to only $29, a savings of 80%!
The Work Zone Traffic Control online course aims to improve worker and motorist safety through learning the proper use of traffic control devices during road maintenance and construction operations. Participants will find out how to use specific types of traffic control devices and how to plan, set up and maintain a work zone. This training will bring to light the hazards that field workers face every day in construction zones.
Here is a list of the modules included in the Work Zone Traffic Control course:
- Why proper Temporary Traffic Control is vital
- How to determine when TTC is needed, and the level required
- The areas of Traffic Control Zone (TCZ)
- How to recognize approved traffic control devices
- Identifying different tapers and their use
- Creating a Temporary Traffic Control Plan
- Installing and removing Temporary Traffic Control
- Flagger locations and procedures
- Flagger Do’s and Don’ts
Visit our website today or click on the link below to save 80% and take the course for only $29.
If you are not sure, here’s a link to the Flagger Locations and Procedures Module. You can watch it for free and see if it serves you well.
Moving forward in safe transportation,
Todd Morrison, P.E.
ATSSA Flagging Instructor, TCS, and TCDS
Helping You Create Highway Heroes