Using proper patching and repair techniques can improve structural integrity and restore rideability for pavements experiencing local failures. This training will enable you to:
- Describe the types of distressed best addressed by each treatment
- Describe recommended materials and mixtures for each treatment.
- Describe recommended construction procedures and key quality control activities for each treatment.
Who Should Attend
This training is intended for:
- Personnel who select or apply patching materials in potholes or localized structural failures.
- Personnel who may specify or inspect the work.
Greg Duncan is a Senior Engineer at Applied Pavement Technology, Inc., with more than 29 years of pavement materials, construction, and roadway maintenance engineering experience. Greg is a certified National Highway Institute (NHI) instructor and regularly teaches NHI’s “Maintenance Leadership Academy” and “Constructing and Inspecting Asphalt Paving Projects” courses. Greg regularly works on national and state projects dealing with preventive maintenance treatments.
This course is offered free of charge, but participants must still register to reserve a seat.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.