FHWA Webinar – Project Bundling for Local Public Agencies: An Every Day Counts Innovation
December 16, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Why ‘Advanced’ Project Bundling?
- Five Local Agency Case Studies
- Nebraska County Bridge Match Program
- Hall County, Georgia – City Partnering
- EDC- Project Bundling Resources
Hear about these programs and the business cases making bundling attractive:
- Indiana DOT examined the effects of contract size and other factors on cost savings achieved by bundling using 9 years of data from nearly 2,000 projects.
- Missouri DOT used design-build contracting and safety data to bundle projects. Project bundling helped the agency maximize its budget and save lives using cost-effective safety treatments.
- The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet addressed more than 1,000 structures with its “Bridging Kentucky” program.
- Ohio DOT’s Bridge Partnership Program replaced or rehabilitated 220 county bridges over 3 years.
Click here to attend.