Introduction to Pavement Management Systems workshop, Part 2
April 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free
A successful pavement management process is a dynamic and continuous cycle. A PMS supports the pavement management process. A PMS helps agencies manage pavement data and use data to evaluate the roadway network’s health, predict conditions, and evaluate treatment options. During this two part workshop (April 13 and 21, 1-3:30 pm PT), you’ll be able to:
- Describe the function and benefits of a PMS.
- Identify the type of PMS currently used by your agency.
- Explain PMS data requirements and the pros and cons of data collection techniques.
- Identify opportunities to improve stakeholder communications using PMS information.
- Select a PMS software that meets your agency’s needs.