Introduction to Pavement Management web conference, Part 2 of 2
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am| Free
A successful pavement management process is a dynamic and continuous cycle. This training will explain how your agency can manage pavement data and use data to evaluate the roadway network’s health, predict conditions, and evaluate treatment options. During this two part workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the function and benefits of a robust pavement management system.
- Explain pavement management data requirements.
- Describe the pros and cons of pavement condition data collection techniques.
- Identify opportunities to improve stakeholder communications using pavement management information.
- Identify pavement management tools to support your agency’s pavement management system based on its level of sophistication and budget.