Workplace Safety – Reno
June 8 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm| $30
This 6-hour workshop identifies safety concerns as they pertain to both construction and maintenance shop activities. The following topics are covered during the workshop.
- Introduction of OSHA
- Hazard Awareness & Identification
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Global Harmonization System
- Tool Safety Awareness
- Walking & Working Surfaces/Scaffolding
- Fall Protection
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Tire Safety
- Confined Space
People working in and along the roadway or in a transportation facility are encouraged to attend. This may include:
- Road, highway, and public works supervisors.
- Shop personnel and foremen.
- Managers supervising these personnel.
Workplace Safety is a required course of the Road Scholar Program.
Click here for further information.